It’s Freebie Week on Top Ten Tuesday! I decided, since I recently restarted my blog, that I’d do a list of my top ten Top Ten Tuesday posts from the first iteration of Never Done It That Way Before. (Pro Tip: This is not self-serving at all. Or lazy.)
So read my list, click on through to the Top Ten Tuesdays that catch your eye, and then click on over to The Broke and the Bookish to see what everybody else came up with this week. Happy reading!
1. Books to Save from the Fire. A sentimental journey through my bookshelves. Which ones would I run back into the house to save?
3. Characters to Drive You Crazy. The flip side: which characters do you (love to) hate?
4. Bookish Confessions. Ten things I have done or failed to do for the love of reading.
5. Top Ten Words to Savor. Some of my favorite quotes from some of my favorite books and stories.
6. The Link on the List of Links to Another List of Links. For those who really have time on their hands: a list of posts that give the best picture of . . . well, me. (Pro Tip: It was an assignment, I swear.)
7. Books for the Big Screen. The books that should be movies. Or, the books that are movies, but should be better movies. Or, the books that weren’t movies when I wrote this post, but now are.
8. Author, Author! The authors who leave me wanting more (of their books in the world).
I think eight is enough, don’t you? If you really want more, you can check out the Book Report category on the left side of the page. It will soon be obvious to you that my love of Agatha Christie, Laura Ingalls Wilder, and The Ordinary Princess is beyond reason. I’m afraid it can’t be helped.
What are you reading? What’s on your list–To Read list, To Do list, grocery list, any list you like?